HULLO THERE! I AM MEGA-MONOCHROME!
-Can we rp sometime?! 8D
Answer: I am VERY picky with who I RP with. If you give me one sentence replies, with terrible grammar/spelling, nothing I can work with, then hell no. I check your comments from other rp's and how your way of rping matches my interest. I enjoy paragraphs, even though im not an expert at writing, I know basic vocabulary and rules. Bad replies will end up being ignored for a while (when I mean a while, I mean A LONG TIME) So, if youre really bad at rping, write short responses like: "I sat there until he came back" "I climbed up his body and blushed" or "I giggled and petted his fur" then dont bother asking, my answer is no.
I can tell how you write by the way you ask me sometimes, but I check anyways.
There were once awesome rpers here, but either due to real life stress, or the bad rpers mentioned, they stopped completely, and I hope not to do that either.
Can I get a request?!
Answer: It all depends. I will be willing to do a request (if it fits what I do) but dont expect it to be done quickl. Im a slow person, so I will take my time finishing it, especially a request (ESPECIALLY especially is it's something I dont find interesting.) Since afterall, you arent paying me for it right? It might take days, weeks, possibly MONTHS (if you remind me) So dont throw a fuss.
How about an Art Trade? <:3
Answer: I will be willing to do an Art Trade, but I will be picky with whom im trading with. Im not interested in writings, so dont ask (that includes poems or photography). If your art looks like a three year old demolished a piece of paper and threw glitter on it, then definably no. Or, if what you do (say you draw inflated breasts or women, giantess crushing cities) and you ask me to draw you this, then that is a no also. If you ask, and I dont like what I see, then I will simply say "No Thanks..." no argument. Basically, if youre not good, then it's a no. If you ask for something im against, then no.
Answer: Of course! I will post a Journal of when I will be open for Commissions(and only then will you have the chance). But, I will not take youre commissions if I dont like what you want, for a good reason. Like I said before, Im a slow person, so I might not be expected to give it to you right away. Under certain circumstances, I will send a WIP just to give you a visual on my progress (so you wont think im not doing it or being lazy.)
- I get a little giddy feeling inside whenever I receive notes! But... if you send me a note that ONLY says 'hey', or 'hi', or 'hello there', then odds are, I wont talk to you for long. If you want to strike up a conversation with me, then come prepared with a game plan, otherwise, it'll be awkward. Im not a very social person, and asking me questions relating to my social life wont be given an answer other than a "Sorry, I dont feel comfy talking about that..."
But notes pertaining to Trades, Collabs, or Commission Interests are welcome anytime!
And again, im a tad anti-social, so keep that in mind if you wish to talk to me. I recommend you gather your questions beforehand, because I sure as heck wont ask any first!
- When it comes to GT/GTS, you will mostly find my drawings to be cuddly, cute, silly (when it shouldnt) and as clean as I can get it! (because I cant STAND having my drawings look all sketchy, even my SKETCHES look clean! TuT; ) Though there will be times when I will post something creepy, gore-filled, psychotic, nude-ish, or vore (soft and bloody) so watch yourselves for the weak-hearted! I cant say that im the BEST GT drawer there is (seen some pretty kick-arse people here that are, and QUICKER than me I must add...) since im not happy with some of my drawings (Nearly HALF my gallery was deleted!) (a mistake here or there, but we all make them...) but I am happy and glad for those of you who like my work, even though I dont show it (I might not reply to all the comments saying so, but I appreciate it!!! )
In the future, I hope to do more comics with my characters so that I can throw some contests and stuff like that!
Things I LIKE TO DRAW:
- GT fluff
- GT nommies (mostly soft stuff, but im cool with hard depending on what it entails)
- Hybrids (Nekos, Nagas, Centaurs, Mermen, Dridders
- My OC's
- My OC's as Hybrids or animals
- Other people's OC's I like (Depending...)
- Gals in Distress (or interaction with a Giant)
- G/t couples (mostly odd parings like a Dridder and a Centaur)
- Funny Faces
- My OC's in funny situations
- Comics (warming up to it...)
- Gentle GTS
What I HATE DOING:
- Bad GTS (including, but not limited to: farting, sneezing, pooping, peeing, inflation or growth of body parts, overly obese, insertions, crushing with any body part, humiliation or killing of tinies mercilessly.)
- Anthros (Not very good at them, not interested either...)
- Fat/ Obese Characters (there is a difference between OBESE and chubby, I dont mind chubby if it's covered up (unless its a swim suit or something)
-Writing (im not a writer guys, sorry ;n;')
- Anything dealing with Feet (Crushing, licking, sniffing.....no, just no.)
-Same sized vore ( I will do vore, just not that...)
-Animal/plant vore (Like, a regular snake or flower eating a woman, no. There are other people here that do that...)
- Copyrighted Characters or OC's dressed/ based off of copyrighted things (If you have a character based off a show like Total Drama Island and you want me to draw them with Duncan or Heather, then no. Or an anime character dressed as Alice in Wonderland, NO. Either ORIGINAL, or NOTHING.
- Fanart (I might do a little, but not always...)
*Anything that wasnt addressed here that you arent sure of, then dont hesitate to note me!
People I enjoy work from: